It’s time to switch your NETS CashCard to the new NETS Motoring Card. Not only is it compatible with the current dual-mode-in-vehicle unit (IU), but also the future on-board unit (OBU) which will be implemented soon. Here’s all you need to know about the new NETS Motoring Card.
Where can we find the Motoring Card?
- Petrol stations: Shell, Caltex, SPC, Esso
- Convenient stores: 7-Eleven, Cheers, Buzz Pods, FairPrice Xpress
- Online: Lazada, ReCreation and Custom Cards
- NETS Customer Service Centre
- Address: 298 Tiong Bahru Road, #06-01 Central Plaza, Singapore 168730
- Operating Hours: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm (Mondays to Fridays)
This card will cost you $10 with an existing stored value of $5 upon purchase.
Where to top up the Motoring Card?
You may top up your motoring card in a variety of methods, including using your smartphone, a machine, or even with the assistance of a physical person.
- NETS FlashPay Reader App
1. Download the NETS FlashPay Reader App from Google Play Store.
2. Place your Motoring Card on the back of the phone with NFC turned on and launch the NETS FlashPay Reader App.
3. Select ‘Top-Up Service’ on the home screen.
4. Select ‘Auto Top-Up Activation’.
5. Enter the 6-digit ATU activation code and select ‘Activate’.
- NETS top-up machines at all car parks
- DBS, POSB, OCBC and UOB ATMs
- Counter of any convenience stores & petrol stations
- Earn rewards
Download the WINK+ app and register your 16-digit Motoring Card and start earning points. The points earned can be converted to e-vouchers for spending and participating retailers.
- Free insurance
Sign up for your card protection now! In addition, receive a 1-year vehicle roadside assistance service in Malaysia when you sign up for the NETS Motoring Card insurance coverage. Terms and conditions apply.
- Convenient top-up method
You can also sign up for the Auto Top-Up service and never worry about the hassle of manual top-ups or insufficient funds again!